Secret Santa Mailday! Post them when yiou get them!

received today

very pleased and straight into the pc

great concept and look forward to the next one

thanks again santa

pics as soon as i can work it out as first mailday hahaha

ss.jpg

Hey guys!
got my stuff yesterday. was really exciting to open :) sorry about the flash in the middle of all the pics. my technology illeteracy made it difficult to turn the flash of on my phone :)

Your pictures have revealed how the Panini design team operate. Take picture of cards with flash and then insert game used piece were flash shows

Got mine yesterday :) Thankyou to my Santa, got a MJ Ultra Air nickname, I'm going to give to my partners son's Jordan collection and a couple of other cool cards J Kidd electric current from encore, and a NBA Apprenctice triple jersey from timeless to name a few.

Got mine in last week, only got around to scanning it today. Thanks Santa this was one rookie card I did not have.

My scanner does not do it justice because it's the Refractor version. That gives me the normal, refractor and x-fractor versions.

IMG-1.jpg

I have to say - Santa has been VERY GOOD to u all!!!! Fantastic cards being shared - Michael - u should be proud!

I was worried I'd been too naughty....

;)

but Santa left a package in the mail box today :thumbsup:

2d2f0hj.jpg

these are my very first contenders patch/autos which is awesome :D and he even left a couple of a guy I collect too!

Thank you very much Santy!! :D

Shannon, I will check later who was your Santa and see what is going on... Make sure that I didnt make a mistake as it could have happened!

If you dont get something, I will be your santa to make up for it! :)

My santa thinks i been naughty coz i havent got mine yet ):

---------- Post added 25-07-2011 at 06:31 PM ----------

Thanks to my Santa... I will post photos tomorrow as I am at work, however the wife tells me I got some nice goodies that she even likes, and that's something!

Cheers my Santa!

Got a nice Jeff Green RC year super scripts auto.Thanx Santa.
100_4123.jpg

Really? You know I really like his auto, just has that smooth coolness to it :cool:

I will go and check the guy out, cheers for the comment Brett :D

Yeah man. Used to see him play a bit when DWills was on the Jazz. He's still a bit raw, but can play and boy can he jump.... the commentators used to call him "The Human Pogo Stick" :lol:

Here he is:

I've obviously been a very good kiwi!!!

Ellisauto.jpg

From his rc yr /199!!! U know how u can tell?? He's got no tats!!!!

Thanks Santa!!!!!

Yeah man. Used to see him play a bit when DWills was on the Jazz. He's still a bit raw, but can play and boy can he jump.... the commentators used to call him "The Human Pogo Stick"

I checked him out after you first posted about him being a keeper, I'm gonna keep an eye on him and see how he goes :)

heres what my nice Santa left me last week, thanks Santa

#14/49 1 clr patch
gasol-1.jpg

OMG I totally lost my sh!t seeing that. LMAO :lol:

Back
Top Bottom