Secret Santa Mailday! Post them when yiou get them!

Bloody mail...

Hit me up with a PM with your address, I will send you something.... I am not going to ask a good trader to submit more cards as it was sent...

If you end up getting the package, then you were a really good boy! :)

Cheers

Mike

Wat I do wrong this yr Santa must of been a bad boy.. ;)

Remember I sent one from NZ but it wasn't to bogutjackson. Don't think my recipient has posted yet thou

Mail to WA can take awhile to get there sometimes.I've waited up to 2 weeks sometimes,Other times its only a few days,Weird.

Mail to WA can take awhile to get there sometimes.I've waited up to 2 weeks sometimes,Other times its only a few days,Weird.

Yeah I've waited a couple of weeks for things to come from W.A to here north of Adelaide. Postal service is an odd thing.

So odd and almost unbelievable in fact, when I lived in Renmark SA, the mail would go to the distribution centre in Bendigo VIC and then out to Adelaide. So something 2 and a 1/2 hours from Adelaide would take 3 days to get there :lol:

I had a tinkling feeling that my Santa was from out of town and hence the late delivery, true enough I had pleasant surprise in a form of mail coming from neighbourly NZ. My hand was shaking.... for a grown man like myself, my wife thinks that I have outgrown presents and therefore not entitled to them so any present I get would be treated with the upmost respect. Treating it like a UD Exquisite pack, I slowly opened my envelope to give myself some glimpse of the card giving me hints on what the card might be. First indications from the back of the card tells me it is a Fleer card and a player from Lakers..... this is going to be good....mmmmm Lamar Odom or possibly Kobe I thought to myself; and judging by the thinkness of the card, most probably a game used card... and Shazam!!!!! Out came a Magic Johnson Jersey Card... and tears starting rolling down.... This is most probably the best hobby present I had in the past decade. To my Santa, you are a true champion just like Magic Johnson. Here is a picture of the card, enjoy

scan0005.jpg

As promised, I finally got around to scanning the Secret Santa present I received. I would like to thank my Secret Santa (wink wink) for the effort into sending me some really great cards!

[hide]
img001.jpg
[/hide]

I would like to thank everyone who was a part of this great and exciting effort and hope we can do this again next year!

Merry Christmas, I mean cheers!

I had a tinkling feeling that my Santa was from out of town and hence the late delivery, true enough I had pleasant surprise in a form of mail coming from neighbourly NZ. My hand was shaking.... for a grown man like myself, my wife thinks that I have outgrown presents and therefore not entitled to them so any present I get would be treated with the upmost respect. Treating it like a UD Exquisite pack, I slowly opened my envelope to give myself some glimpse of the card giving me hints on what the card might be. First indications from the back of the card tells me it is a Fleer card and a player from Lakers..... this is going to be good....mmmmm Lamar Odom or possibly Kobe I thought to myself; and judging by the thinkness of the card, most probably a game used card... and Shazam!!!!! Out came a Magic Johnson Jersey Card... and tears starting rolling down.... This is most probably the best hobby present I had in the past decade. To my Santa, you are a true champion just like Magic Johnson. Here is a picture of the card, enjoy

scan0005.jpg

;)

If I knew you'd have enjoyed it that much I woulda sent it years ago!!!
I was worried I hadn't sent enough so I'm pleased yr happy

The person I sent to still has not posted, I am worried it may not have arrived.

This has been a fun experience though and I will definitely be in any future Secret santas.

sorry im a bit late... but heres mine... santa knows im a magic and hawks fan and got me this nice orlando/atlanta four on four, and also this 'brilliant' jesus shuttlesworth insert.... that makes me think santa may be a ray fan.... hmmmm: THANKS SANTA!

IMG_1796.jpg

Back
Top Bottom