Secret Mail

WHOA... man they are so sweet...!

AWESOME! Love the Jay Z!

Thanks for your nice comments guys :)

andrew3134 - Yeah, the Shaq - Wade will forever be special to me. Not just because I collect Shaq, but the purchase made the front page of Beckett on line!!! The closest I will ever get to fame :-D ha ha ha

Check it out:

DualautocardonfrontpageofBeckettsit.jpg

ArticleofdualautocardinsideBeckettw.jpg

Excellent autos mate! Not sure I understand the "Triangle" bit tho.

Hey, they images of Beckett are small, can you post bigger images, or as attachments? Congrats on the fame bit, lol.

MavsMan© said:
Excellent autos mate! Not sure I understand the "Triangle" bit tho.

Hey, they images of Beckett are small, can you post bigger images, or as attachments? Congrats on the fame bit, lol.

O.k, I get this a lot when I name sites :-D Ha ha ha

BUt yeah, the "3" big players for tops in a 3 card set.

Shaq to Wade

Wade to AI

AI to Shaq again.

Triangle :)

Also, The Jigga man, sings about the "triangle" in this hit song :)

On a Triangle hand gesture :)

Cost me $3K, Just kidding! :-D Ha ha ha

Yeah, the Darn photobucket shrinks anything big :-(

Mmmmmmmm, just tried to link an attachement, but it seems it's too big for the limit imposed on here, sorry :-(
I'll see if I can cut it down to at least the readble bit, hope this works??????

Let me know,

Mike.

Article of dual auto card (readables).JPG

Wow, those are some excellent autos. I'm not sure which one I like more, probably the Shaq/Wade ;) A couple of champions there.

Yeah, super cards there Mike. I like them man heaps, especially the AI's... Congrats on completing another theme mate. What's next? ;)

- Hendra

Thanks for your nice comments guys :)

I knew the AI collectors on here would get a kick out of it ;-)

Yeah, the Shaq Wade will always be special, because of the speal on Beckett and it was before they ended up winning it all. BUt most of all, I am a Shaq collector by heart.

Hendra - What's next? My "Glass" set needs a bit of touching up and a few "old school" base sets I would like to finish up. Did anyone here break any 93-94 Upperdeck back in the days?
Anyway, getting off topic. But yeah, nothing really major coming up, I have spent wwwaaayyyy to much lately in my wwwaaayyyy too many set/theme chases.

I did purchase a box of Benchwarmers Sig series. Don't ask me why? Just though it might be something different to try and they were somewhat inexpensive.

I have also been looking at a few WWE auto's. Finally getting back into it all and got me thnking and looking at a few items.

But nothing really major coming through the pipe line at the moment.

Nicw work mate....the set looks fantastic....and the speal in Beckett just tops it all off!!!

buyingstuffformikelee said:
Thanks for the nice comments :)

Yeah, was shocked at the beckett thing. Didn't expect any card of mine that I buy to ever make that site, US collectors are so much mre bigger over there.
How did you organise to get in beckett....or did they just do a feature on that particular card and it was just a coincidence that you owned it??

How did you organise to get in beckett....or did they just do a feature on that particular card and it was just a coincidence that you owned it??

Nah, no organisation at all, it was just a thing they did themselves.

They ran an article about the "stars" to get on before the playoofs and they were highlighting the huge sales for each player. I just happened to pick up the Shaq/Wade dual that was in the article. Probably because I was silly enough to pay the money! :-D Ha ha ha ha And that was before they won.
After they won, the number 7 card sold for $930US!!!!

Back
Top Bottom