Scotty_WCE's West Coast Eagles WANTLIST

Hi mate, I've probably got a few of those inserts and commons so if you remind me tomorrow I might be able to work something out if you want.

Cheers,
Liam

hi if your chasing nic naitanui rising star gem card from select champion 2011 i have it.

I'll probably leave it for now as they're not high on my list of priorities, thanks anyway.

Would have been nice to have let me know..........I remember you stating you would get back to me!

Why have a WANT list when you don't actually want the cards?

Would have been nice to have let me know..........I remember you stating you would get back to me!

Why have a WANT list when you don't actually want the cards?
Hi,

Firstly I was going to let you know soon, as I am in the process of potentially sorting out other trades. My apologies if you thought I wasn't clear with my communication.

Secondly I do want the cards, but as stated above they are not high on my list of priorities. You did not want to trade either which was my preference, if you did then perhaps we many have been able to work something out.

Thirdly I do not agree with what you think about people posting wantlists and then not buying cards. Many card collectors (such as myself) are young and don't have unlimited money to spend on cards every time someone has something to sell to them. I don't even have a job, however I do think I am mature and reasonable. I personally have a wantlist so I can gradually acquire cards I need, and remind myself which ones I do need so in the future I can acquire them. I do respect that you have your opinion and ask that you respect mine.

Regards,
Scott

Just calling it how I see it..............

So how did your "negotiation" for the Judd Draft Pick go?

Seeing he was selling and you told me that was your "priority" I hope you scored it.

Just calling it how I see it..............

So how did your "negotiation" for the Judd Draft Pick go?

Seeing he was selling and you told me that was your "priority" I hope you scored it.
Look, why are you making this into such a big deal?

I don't have to tell you how that other deal went, but I will just to satisfy your curiosity. He had a firm price on it that I wasn't prepared to pay at that moment. Now I am also looking towards saving up for Select Prime.

Just because it was my "priority" doesn't mean I have to buy as soon as someone offers it to me. It really isn't any of your business anyway.

I am sorry you don't agree with my methods of buying/trading, but that is how I will continue to do dealings until I have more money to spend on cards.

Regards,
Scott

Back
Top Bottom