eBay User
scotteamy
Dwayne Wade Hardwood Heroics #030/400
DwayneWadeToppsChromegu.jpg

Box Topper Marvin Williams blue refractor #16/90
MarvinWilliamsToppsChromercbluerefr.jpg

Andrew Bogut rc
AndrewBogutToppsChromerc.jpg

And the refractors Tim Duncan #002/999, Chris Webber #014/999, Drew Gooden #020/999, Robert Whaley black rc #027/399, Al Harrington #574/999, Grant Hill #067/999, Michael Redd black #053/399, Baron Davis #421/999, and Seth Doliboa gold rc NBDL #96/99
ToppsChromeRefractors.jpg

Lovely stuff Scott!! Especially that Grant Hill refractor ;) Pity I wasnt here for the break .. did well - the Marvin is very nice! and good stuff with the Wade. nice to know not all the boxes were completely shite :)

Love the bogut....although it is lucky the photo wasnt taken 2 seconds later, casue i reckon we would have seen a monster block by Big Ben!!

Am i the only one who thinks the GU in this years chrome looks REALLY crappy? i quite like the base and all the different fractor colours, but the design of the jsy cards looks so awful. that wild west font, and the plain grey background...urgh.

DVS said:
Love the bogut....although it is lucky the photo wasnt taken 2 seconds later, casue i reckon we would have seen a monster block by Big Ben!!

i was thinking exactly the same thing, i don't think that ball would have made it anywhere near the ring, nice wade card

Back
Top Bottom