Scanlens Non Sport wrappers cards etc

Hi, I am looking for collectors who want to trade or sell Scanlens Non Sport wrappers, cards, stickers etc. I am also looking for Scanlens Sport wrappers.
Check out my website www.scanlensmuseum.com.au:wave:

Thats a really nice collection :thumbsup: Is that a perplex case to keep it in good condition? it great looking at Aussie history.

Did Scanlens stop after certain years I remember them with cricket cards during the 80s but never really saw as much after that or ever since. I didn't know they were into abit of everything fun :p

Have you been asked to show this on the collectors show on ABC? I reckon people would be interested in checking your inventory out.

Goodluck and I hope this site helps you find more Scanlens treasures.

Scanlens stuff is an awesome thing to collect, for me it brings back feelings of nostalgia and im sure im not the only one. Good Luck with your collection and i hope someone can help you out. P.S Got any unopened boxes of rugby league or AFL from 1963? :eek::lol:

Hi, thank you for your kind words. I made the website up to create interest in the hobby, I am also hoping to make contact with other like minded collectors. My collection is extensive as I collect all non sport wrappers from around the world and all pre 1990 US sets as well. I have loads of extras to trade or sell. I also collect all James Bond cards. :)

Back
Top Bottom