Scanlens - New limited release

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
On Facebook now from Scanlens:

Hey all great news coming this year scanlens will release there first boxes / cases mid year.
There will be 100 cases only 10 boxes per case. Each box will contain 10 cards.
Every card will be numbered 10 or less.
Every case will guarantee a 1/1 signature card.

Will be posting some pictures of some of the cards in the next few weeks.
What would u guys like to see in this release?
Best idea’s forwarded in comments will receive a signed scanlens promo card.

Sounds very exciting.

They have had some issues in the past with centering etc, but think that should be sorted by now. Am looking forward to seeing what this set looks like.
Yea they have and they will be the 1st to admit it hasn’t been perfect but they are certainly trying to fix any issues and take any feedback on board

every card numbered to 10.... 1/1 signatures....boxes/cases
sounds very interesting..could be great for the hobby.

I’m guessing these won’t have an AFL licence, so no AFL or team logos. Means there won’t be any current players used. Also I hope they don’t go and price them too high considering no licence. Shouldn’t be anywhere near Supremacy prices.

I’m guessing these won’t have an AFL licence, so no AFL or team logos. Means there won’t be any current players used. Also I hope they don’t go and price them too high considering no licence. Shouldn’t be anywhere near Supremacy prices.
Where will they sell them? Is there a website or just in Local Card Shops?

They will be priced like supremacy and they will sell out. If you can find a loop hole in AFL/Select licenses and you can print cards then it is like printing money. Why would they do the right thing and price it fairly. Fairly for who. I bet 90% of Supremacy was on sold at huge margins and everyone made a good profit. I think we will see them go for $1000 a box. $10k for a case. We can all access some early super.

not withstanding the hold due to corona,
one would think they would time its release to not clash with selects up coming 2 releases
still looking forward to what this release could produce..time will tell

The release for 2020 has been put on hold for a bit and considering the year we've all had there will likely be some changes to make it a cheaper release than previously planned. The AFL approval is something that is being worked on, not avoided, and we will get approval from all players (or their families) before producing their card, whether it's signed or not. Cards will be readily available and not just through Sunshine. We will keep you posted with updates so keep an eye out. Also, we received huge backlash when we had problems with centering the cards in the early releases. The Showstopper is the main card in the current Select release yet all the cards seem to be a touch lower on the left side than the right. There was also a Bailey Fritsch offered up recently that had come out of a pack damaged. Not having a crack, just reminding people that others are also not perfect! By the way our centering issues are now well and truly sorted as you will see soon enough!

The release for 2020 has been put on hold for a bit and considering the year we've all had there will likely be some changes to make it a cheaper release than previously planned. The AFL approval is something that is being worked on, not avoided, and we will get approval from all players (or their families) before producing their card, whether it's signed or not. Cards will be readily available and not just through Sunshine. We will keep you posted with updates so keep an eye out. Also, we received huge backlash when we had problems with centering the cards in the early releases. The Showstopper is the main card in the current Select release yet all the cards seem to be a touch lower on the left side than the right. There was also a Bailey Fritsch offered up recently that had come out of a pack damaged. Not having a crack, just reminding people that others are also not perfect! By the way our centering issues are now well and truly sorted as you will see soon enough!
Very excited. Where do we look for the updates?

Back
Top Bottom