Scanlens Cricket Cards

Nanoc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Conan
eBay User
Rememberthis82
Hi

I have 39 1965 Scanlens Cricket Cards to sell for my Pa that has sat in a drawer for 50 years. Some of them are very good condition. Just wondering on the value?

IMG_2749.jpg

IMG_2752.jpg

Hi

I have 39 1965 Scanlens Cricket Cards to sell for my Pa that has sat in a drawer for 50 years. Some of them are very good condition. Just wondering on the value?

IMG_2749.jpg

IMG_2752.jpg
Hello, some nice cards there. You’ll find these sell for a few dollars a card & more in mint condition. In saying that getting a buyer these days can take time. I’ve seen them on eBay for $3-$10 & not sell for months. Sometimes little bulk lots in reasonable condition sell for a flat rate at a good price. Complete sets in great condition command more money. If you want to sell put a price your happy with & see who bites. After all, they’re worth what someone is prepared to pay. I have sets of these & happy to pick up spares, but I’m not “seeking” them especially. So, I’d be a player at the lower end about $80 + postage. You could get more if you held out & put them on eBay- be sure to get a price that also covers the sale & listing fees. Good luck with whatever you decide. Any members out there have another opinion on these or interested in them please share. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom