Scanlens Card Offer - Big League 1980

just like to add to this: all cards were done in sheets, they were then cut by guillotine into sheets, I know that because I have uncut sheets from 1970- 2003.
You just have to get them cut professionally.
I came across some 1981 sheets 9 years ago, a particular company were still using them on pallets before stacking boxes on them.

Crikey!, nearly 30 years ago we found something similar at work with uncut sheets being used as pallet liners!, unfortunately most of them were rejects as they were only printed on one side or were off line in the printing, we also got some old wrestling sheets amongst them, in hindsight we should have kept them intact but we did have access to a guillotine!, still have some but they are only gap fillers.

PS: I had cause to go through my ultra-pro stored cards this morning and found one of the 2 Max Krilich cards there also exhibits poor trimming straight out of the packet.

Regards
Mike
I guess you are proving me wrong Mike, which i appreciate.

I thought i had a lot of cards for those years and not having any like yours, i thought they were rare unless trimmed.

Thanks for showing your cards

At least it has been a good discussion, and knowing some background info, lets us all know what could possibly be out there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom