eBay User
lan_of_oz
Hello guys

I'm looking for 3 cards to finish my set

Card No's 2, 5, 65

If anyone has them and is willing to Sell them I will pay good $$$ for them

Cheers

Andrew

Hi Andrew, I have the cards you are after with the yellow border are you still interested?? If so do you have any spares?? I am after #49.
Thanks Marty

Hi, yes I definitely want those cards, sorry but I don't have any spares left.
What are you looking for, for those cards? $$$
Thanks Andrew

are you still interested in selling those 3 cards ?
Yes Andrew sorry I missed your reply. Say $15 with postage included. Cards 5 and 65 are in good condition and Card 2 is slightly less so. I have attached a pic for you. If you would like them I will send them to you next week as I am interstate until Tuesday morning leaving Saturday morning.
Thanks Martin

BOB Cards 2,5,65 Front & Back.jpg

Hi Andrew, please email me your postal address on [email protected] so I can send you the cards. Yes I have paypal my user name is punky1008 but I am not sure how to have a payment put into my account. Can you advise pls or can you just direct credit into my bank account I think this would be easier.
Kind regards Martin.

Hello
I can send payment to your paypal account name as a gift, which I can do tonight for you
And I'll send you my address via email

If this is ok ill get it done tonight

Cheers

Andrew

Ok Andrew that will be fine I will send the cards off tomorrow. Just email me back to acknowledge receipt and I will do likewise about payment. Its great to help someone collect a set. What is your interest?? I was about 7 or 8 years old when my father took me to see the movie and I loved it and still do. He also bought me a packet of the cards & I have sought the set for years until ebay came along. All the best Martin

Hello

Very similar my grandpa owned a deli I rural sa and I stumbled across a handful of packets and the love affair started

It's taken me 30 years to finish this set

Thanks for that :)

Andrew Thanks for your payment. I have sent the cards today regular post wrapped in some additional reading material for you!! Please let me know when the cards have arrived.
Thanks Martin

Cards arrived thank you very much

Had a read of your material and I wish you luck with your campaign , I haven't decided yet but locally for me it's down to Xenophon or you guys

Cheers

Andrew

Andrew thanks for your email. I polled 9% of the vote in my electorate, beating the Greens and the Katter Party! Not bad for my first time. I am gald you now have a complete set of the BOB cards. I am sorry I have a number of cards but not the Scanlens War Story Cards. All the best to you.
Martin

Well done such a short time for that result , I'm currently studying history and politics at open uni and must say I love it

What other scanlens do you have that's pretty much all I collect

Back
Top Bottom