Scammers

Bennyg

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
Middlephilip
Is there a way to report scammers? Paid for a card two weeks ago, person said they would send Tuesday 28/1. After several messages I received a response last week saying they would send ASAP. I have since sent three messages all which have gone unanswered. Not happy and $100 down the drain. Would like to report person and warn others not to deal with this person.

If this particular person is the new member on here i think you are talking about and provides no pictures of the cards lets just say i had a run in with them and told them to piss off.

In saying that it appears a few transactions have indeed gone through so i just hope its a case of them dragging their feet and you not getting screwed.

Good luck Ben, i know you to be a decent bloke and hope they do the right thing for all involved.

Last edited:
Thats the one and hopefully they get a moral compass and do the right thing!

Did you pay via paypal goods and services ben?

Thanks gents,

Unfortunately paid F&F..... my error.
Never pay friends and family unless the are. I’ve had so many dodgy people asking me to pay f&f on other pages and I flat out tell them no. They try the “ I’m 100% legit” and I just say “I don’t care and I don’t know you”.

Just figure out the equivalent good and services amount and pay via that method next time, if the fees are the only excuse people want to pay f&f. Could be only and extra couple dollars and it could weed out people looking to do the dodgy. Not saying that’s the case here, just had that happen before.