Scammer alert, advice needed

wait to see what they come back with!
I shut down my PayPal aswell, they simply went and took it from all my accounts that I had previously linked.........literally need to start over!!
I am just now going through claims with credit cards/banks for them to retrieve the money eBay/paypal took
I had that happen once. I noticed that ebay/Paypal( they are one and the same imo) had taken money from my credit card. I notified the bank and said that I did not recognise the transfer and they reversed it immediately. I can't remember whether my card was cancelled and a new one issued. I hate both of them( EBAY/PAYPAL). They take a lot of money for doing very little imo.

Last edited:
Let us know the outcome........stay on eBay everyday!!
Has buyer asked for a return or just not as described??
Card is missing apparently. What a farkwit

Screenshot_20210502-154711_eBay.jpg

I won't put a dollar figure, as it is pissing me right off!!!
Its a Lebron UD glass RC , BGS 9.5........$$$$$
Do you still have a picture of the bgs slab as you should notify them that this was stolen, I know psa let’s me register all my slabs with the unique code, that way when it pops up on eBay you report it and show that this is registered to you (I would screen shot your auction as well) then see if the seller is the same guy who ripped you

Do you still have a picture of the bgs slab as you should notify them that this was stolen, I know psa let’s me register all my slabs with the unique code, that way when it pops up on eBay you report it and show that this is registered to you (I would screen shot your auction as well) then see if the seller is the same guy who ripped you
Absolutely.....yes I have:thumbsup:

Ok update.

This guy then tried to claim that it was an unauthorized purchase. Baffling.

So I sent all my evidence and PayPal have said that I have seller protection for the card.

They've put the $200 or so back in my PayPal. Stoked!

I think if the buyer just stuck to the original scam I would have been screwed.

Very happy and I hope that's the end of it.

Ok update.

So I sent all my evidence and PayPal have said that I have seller protection for the card.

Happy to hear it.

Ok update.

Congrats =D>=D>=D>

Back
Top Bottom