Scammed!!!!!!!! Buyer be aware!!!!!!

edac6942

http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/Edac6942/library
Real Name
Sergio
eBay User
Edac6942
Hey all really had to post this because it was such an insane paypal deal!!!!!!

Well ok, so after a a couple of days of nagotiation with the ebay seller:fida2007

Me and the seller agree on the sale of a fleer 86 rookie bgs 9.5 for $3000

What i got in the mail was a f#*kn rookie REPRINT in a screw down holder

I was so angry that i could of fed his own heart

WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ATTEMPT THIS JUVENILE ACT?????????????

Yes i have

Im at the stage of "return item"

Wich i have done already quick smart.

But what i dont understand is that i bought a 2006 exquisite auto of this guy a couple of days earlier!!!!

Which made me think he would have the 9.5

Would you have done the same????????

Yes i have

Im at the stage of "return item"

Wich i have done already quick smart.

But what i dont understand is that i bought a 2006 exquisite auto of this guy a couple of days earlier!!!!

Which made me think he would have the 9.5

Would you have done the same????????

Quite possibly, but I probably would have asked him to take pics of it with his username written on paper next to it, or similar. Just to check if he's legit!

WOW, I asked that guy to send me a pic of all the hi end stuff in one pic, he didn't do it, so I didn't bid on anything....

$3k for a MJ RC in BGS 9.5 is to good to be true, they go for at lest $3800 U.S$$$ for a 9.5, usually with 9 for centering....

You shouldn't have an issue with a refund, they side with the buyer 99% of the time anyway.

Sorry to hear about your situation, definately a scumbag move. I bought something off him recently also and had no problems, mine seemed too good to be true also as I got a steal, so I was weary but everything went smooth and I got the exact card I bought

Back
Top Bottom