Not open for further replies.

MattWasGF4L

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Hi all

Got these in a youtube break, don't collect, lmk if you want em and we can work somthing out for sure

SANCHEZ/25 ---------------------------------------------GONE--------------------------------------------

buhrerbaseballmisc.jpg

misc.jpg

cheers and thanks for help and lookin

Matt

Re: Sanchex Patch/25, Misc #'d base

How much are you looking for the Sanchez patch or what do you want for a trade ?
:)

Hey mate, looking to sell cheap if I can get an idea of value, otherwise NBA trade.

cheers

Matt

Hi mate, that sanchez is one sweet card
i really dont know the value on it but if any other member knows please post.
i dont know what to trade or offer.:cry:

esaint66 above was gonna try trade for it/see a value but hasnt come back yet
i have no idea
lmk if you come up with anything

cheers mate

Matt

Current listing on eBay-FREDDY SANCHEZ 2008 UD HEROES BLUE JERSEY PATCH /25 SP - eBay (item 370255195766 end time Sep-10-09 18:52:00 PDT)

Closed listing on ebay-08 Heroes Freddy Sanchez Patch Pirates 3 color 16/25 - eBay (item 200376861641 end time Aug-29-09 15:16:29 PDT)

One also finished unsold at $9.99 USD

Unfortunately this card series, 2008 UD Heroes Patch Light Blue, is not priced in Beckett due to low number run.

Side note - Freddy was traded to SF Giants this year at the deadline. The Pirates got an nice pitching prospect for him by the name of Tim Alderson, rated fourth among Giants prospects. Freddy Sanchez had passed his physical after concerns about his knee. He went on to hit .304 in 56 at-bats with his new club before he strained his right shoulder. He rehabbed and rejoined the lineup this week.

thanks for the info mate, appreciate it.
Ok if anyone wants to trade/buy lmk. and esaint66 if you can get back to me on that Mayo Freshman O, I will trade for that or after about $9 aus dlvd neg. after a TV of about 15 or so.

lmk!

cheers again

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom