For Sale/For Trade Sales/For Trade list.

User13873

Account Deleted
Real Name
Matt Holtham
eBay User
mechachromecards
Hey guys,

Seeing I'm now on 2 forums and 3 different Facebook groups, I thought I would make both my, and your lives easier by having my trades/sales and wants list in 1 place.

Yes it is my facebook page. Yes it's technically my business page (yet nothing has every happened there, and beyond trading, probably never will). I will NOT be spamming people with razz's, specials, and other bullshit that other pages tend to do.

Its only intention is to localise all my threads and what not into 1 place, so I dopnt have to update 5 posts every day.

Here's the permalink to the haves/for sale list. It is the tagged post on the page there. View: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=120676629523465&id=110334583891003

Last edited:
Will have to get you a full list of what I need to complete the set but now - patty mills base, and green flood for mills, Jeff Green and Aldridge - if you have them.

updated my list again with a few more numbered stuffs and rc's. not too much as auspost's shenanigans have delayed some deliveries :(

also on my pages theres my wants list, and a list for ppl to put the PC so if I get something special, I can message you!

Pics for lulz

88988854_637241030402629_523999522079113216_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom