saint faints on TV

Shihad

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Josh
eBay User
Shihad2Pacifier2Shihad
St Kilda's Justin Koschitzke has fainted on channel 7's Sportsworld, whilst talking with ex Melbourne player David Schwartz. David caught him pretty much as fell down to the ground. Kosi was rushed to hospital and was apparently in good sorts, although from the pictures they showed he didn't look too flash at all. There have already been some serious question marks as to weather or not this could be related to the injury from his fractured skull.

Will be interesting to hear more on this.

yeah it looked nasty but theyre saying it was probably just a fainting episode, unrelated to his fractured skull. for justin's sake i hope its nothing serious, it would be a bloody shame if it ruined his career.

they just had a news update daying he has been discharged from hospital and is ok and the saints are using a hell of a cover up.

Apparently he has a virus and fainted because he hadn't eaten breakfast this morning:^o :^o :^o :^o

Schwarz didn't do a great job of catching him either

I heard he met up with Lowe and a few other saints from the all star game and had a poker night...and a few ales.....hence the dehidration :) (yes a reliable source)

Billyhoyle said:
yeah it was said on the news that he had a late night playing poker and the assumption we made was = no sleep, lots of beer
I have had that quite a bit during footy season (lots of beer and no sleep) and i have not fainted yet??

Back
Top Bottom