• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TCAC

TCAC
Real Name
Sonny
eBay User
tcac_1of1
Separate thread from the general Adelaide thread!

12 tables dedicated to trading cards, with buying, selling and trading.

Majority of all trading cards are here from Aussie & US sports and non sports manufacturers; factory sealed boxes, singles, inserts, commons, loose packs, and supplies.

Feedback from last years thread is on the Saturday get there early (9ish) and wait :whistle: or get there after midday. Or go anytime on Sunday as that is much quieter than Saturday morning :thumbsup:

mega_toy_fair_adelaide_3rd_4th_june_2017_TCAC.jpg

leaving the kids at this year then mate.

Na, the boys loved it so will be taking them back again, heaps of good stuff for them to see and they talk to the guys running the stalls, no doubt fortnight will be on the agenda this year, I just have to take more from the ATM before entering. Would be keen on a live break from Wayville I reckon if a few NBA boxes appear

Na, the boys loved it so will be taking them back again, heaps of good stuff for them to see and they talk to the guys running the stalls, no doubt fortnight will be on the agenda this year, I just have to take more from the ATM before entering. Would be keen on a live break from Wayville I reckon if a few NBA boxes appear
that could be on the cards, with Sonny.

Back
Top Bottom