Run For Cancer.

Farmer2Goggin2Wade

R.I.P Captain Beefheart!
Real Name
Liam
Hey guys,

My name is Mahmoud, 19 and a student. Next May I'll be running from Melbourne to Sydney and hope to raise $20k for cancer sufferers around the world. It'll be in memory of my late father who passed away in May of this year.

This 2011 St.kilda football club jumper was donated to me by the club to auction off and donate the money to my fundraising page - Seen here ( Everyday Hero - Where Living is Giving)

You're probably wondering why I'm posting this here and not of the Saints board but I know first of all it will get more publicity here and second of all maybe a non Saints fan will be interested in purchasing the jumper.

I've listed it on Ebay so please bid and bid generously as this money will go towards my intended $20 000

Here is a video of me outlining what I'm trying to do - Help me make a difference! - YouTube

To mods, hopefully you deem this thread appropriate and it can stay here.

Thank you, Mahmoud.

Signed St Kilda Jumper

Please, if you're able to, donate money for this cause. After having my Dad suffer from cancer I've seen the pain and suffering they go through and no one should go trough that! :(

Also to prove he's legit: Mahmoud Chatila will run for life from Melbourne to Sydney | Herald Sun

(p.s. this is not me!)

Back
Top Bottom