Rugby WORLD CUP

WHO WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP

• Total voters

jacko

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jacko
Great first weekend of the world cup, the gap between the minnows and the top sides has narrowed greatly as we saw by Romania, USA and Japan.

I was not to impressed by the second half of the NZ game, despite brilliant showing by Kahui and Dagg.

Aussie's played ok, despite the huge amount of penalties! The loss of Digby Ioane will be huge, his speed would've split apart the older teams like the Boks.

Wasn't it horrible! Jonny Wilkinson was useless in his first game for more then a year..As was Rodriguez, 2/5 isn't good enough. The Irish no.10 was even worse, Sexton is his name, missed some absolute sitters!

---------- Post added 12-09-2011 at 05:58 PM ----------

If you put other, please say who you think will win.

---------- Post added 12-09-2011 at 05:58 PM ----------

Who do you think will win BoondasH1?

How about that kick from hook that didnt get counted. pretty tough break for Wales not to beat SA but hopefully.

Looks like we could see a couple of upsets from the "minnows" which can only be good for the game.

All Blacks average 2nd half, Wallabies average 1st half

Hard to go passed these 2 teams for the final at this stage

Yeah I have to agree, NZ and Australia final looks the most probable outcome.

I was dissapointed that Romania couldn't pull of the win against Scotland, they were looking like they'd win with 10 minutes left.

I couldn't believe Hook's kick didn't count, he played really well actually, they deserved to win, they were better then SA.

---------- Post added 12-09-2011 at 06:12 PM ----------

Although they should've scored that field goal in the 66th minute, 15 metres out straight in front..

Agreed. Ultimate backfire on the English press who said Johnny is "better than he was in 2003"..

Not too sure, haven't seen him play a whole bunch. Do you think he'll get his spot in the team back from Williams?

I think he'll keep his spot as the coaches love him, as do the fans. But he makes some really stupid plays..I would prefer Weepu any day.

Back
Top Bottom