Rugby league week. Gone.

I've been buying RLW for years and I'll be genuinely sad to see it finish up. I personally think it's a better read that Big League and if it wasn't for the extensive team list coverage in BL, I'd probably have just bought RLW every week instead of both.
I can't get enough of Legend Q&A and Flashback, where's my weekly fix of Rugby League nostalgia coming from now?
End of an era - a long and very entertaining era. :cry:

I've been buying RLW for years and I'll be genuinely sad to see it finish up. I personally think it's a better read that Big League and if it wasn't for the extensive team list coverage in BL, I'd probably have just bought RLW every week instead of both.
I can't get enough of Legend Q&A and Flashback, where's my weekly fix of Rugby League nostalgia coming from now?
End of an era - a long and very entertaining era. :cry:
My sentiments exactly, I am sure I have every issue, I had new cupboards made 6 months ago for the entire collection and enough space for future issues until the end of 2020.
I will miss it.

What... What has I missed, RLW is ending? I have been flat out busy this week and haven't read this weeks issue its still sitting on my desk waiting.

This is sad

Sort of off topic. but one of the more recent issues had a poster of nathan cleary in it. Was going to buy a copy but forgot. If anyone has this issue (or just the poster) id be keen on buying :)

I bought 2 copies of the final edition
I bought 4 issues just in case someone here missed out,.
Just as a matter of interest I found 3 men of league calenders from 1994 produced by Rugby league Week.
The front picture is of Ricky Stuart looking dapper in a white tux.

Anyone still missing their weekly dose of RLW? I'm still devastated and still look for it when I go get a paper on a Thursday.

RLW becoming utter speculative smut on social media hurt them big time. Used to be great. Ended up trash. The minority who like a mag (I'm one of them) don't matter these days.

Back
Top Bottom