For Trade Rugby league cards trade only

nosey

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Wayne
eBay User
Wayne
Rugby league cards for trade in need / want of 1995 national heroes brad fittler,dynamic duos bulldogs, play makers US version, force 5 US version 2000 nrl logos NQ cowboys, broncos, warriors, bulldogs, panthers. 95 + 96 NZ Authentics inserts 3 of 4 gamebreaker, 20 game 1, 2, 8,10,13. shaun hoppe phone card $2 ,explosive, lion red cup 3, 4, 5, of 5 ,graduates 2 , regina 1993 full set, 2006 accolades hot property hp1, hp2, hp3, hp4, hp7, hp8, hp10, hp13, hp14, hp, 15.plus footy faces, souths sydney stand above the rest cards, gold coast charges cards (dc cinemas or Shooters bar cards) brisbane broncos coca cola , streets ect ect,fielders 1993 logo / album cards. 1989 fielders BHP illawarra steelers Lasder, Phillips, Piccinelli. ,Parramattatude , asics, eels cards 2001 impact honour roll = 1 , 4. 2005 power centre stage CS1. 2007 invincible TOTY = 1 , 3 , 4 , 7 .= CPOTY = 1 , 8 , 9 , 16. 2008 classic CPOTY = roosters , st george , storm. 2011 strike CPOTY = 3 , 13. 2012 DYNASTY all stars = 3 , 10 , 12 , 15 , 20 , 24 , 26 , 30 , 33 , 37 , 40. NZ wendys / vodafone warriors card = Ivan Penehe. BREED canterbury bulldogs = card 15 moses mbye silver. 2017 milestones 250 benji marshell 3/3 need 2. If you have any of these cards that you are willing to swap / trade i have literally thousands of inserts low to high end + many in between from 1994 thru to 2018 also have base cards or scanlens 75 thru to 91 whatever you want to trade i will do my best shoot me a list of what you need and what you have from my want list and i will get back to you asap. Most inserts are excellent to mint condition. Any help would be much appreciated Thank you

Regards Wayne

Last edited:
I have these for u mate

90A34246-54BF-4FFF-95E4-3F0A3A5FD572.jpeg

Wayne, I have 07 Invincible Club Player #8, 11 Strike CP #3 and 2 x Benji Marshall Milestones from 17 Traders.

I don't really need many low end bits from across the years unless you have some spare Dally M and M & A from 18 Elite otherwise I am happy to sell or trade for equivalents to help you out.

Wayne, I have 07 Invincible Club Player #8, 11 Strike CP #3 and 2 x Benji Marshall Milestones from 17 Traders.

I don't really need many low end bits from across the years unless you have some spare Dally M and M & A from 18 Elite otherwise I am happy to sell or trade for equivalents to help you out.
thanks for the reply i dont have any cards you need soory mate

Ok I’ll have a look at what I have. Are you after Eels on wheels cards as well? I’m back to work tomorrow so I can have a look for you. I also have some club issues knights and Bronco cards if you are interested

Let me no what you want for the Lewis phantom card please

Ok I’ll have a look at what I have. Are you after Eels on wheels cards as well? I’m back to work tomorrow so I can have a look for you. I also have some club issues knights and Bronco cards if you are interested
Hi Jason yes get all the cards together with prices and send me a msg Im also chasing albums rare ie= streets, fielders, buttercup, regina 92 93 any albums / folders that are non common. I thought when you send a msg no one can see because ive sent a few msgs to people with my address. thanks mate speak soon.

Regards Wayne

Hi Jason yes get all the cards together with prices and send me a msg Im also chasing albums rare ie= streets, fielders, buttercup, regina 92 93 any albums / folders that are non common. I thought when you send a msg no one can see because ive sent a few msgs to people with my address. thanks mate speak soon.

Regards Wayne
Hi Wayne I sent you a direct message

Back
Top Bottom