Ruawhare-helping with want lists

ruawhare

OzCardTrader
Real Name
stevie
eBay User
ruawhare
Hi there muy name is Stevie I go by the username Ruawhare on ebay some of you may have dealt with me.
Im originally from New Zealand, please dont hold that against me.lol.
Im glad a site like this finally opened up, hard to share your hobby and excitement and expectation with people that dont have a clue about card collecting. thats right they"re the ones who still ask "do you get chewing gum with your packs.feckin iiidiots.
right now im not actually collecting cards, i know what ever it doesnt last.
Was a still am a hugh iverson fan, but im selling and have sold lots of the cards i had.
I blame my wife, but seriously. Im willling to help people with there wantlists and just bust packs and boxes. so hope to chat with you all soon.
Ps im not at all that hot on a computer so if you msg me and im a bit slow i do apologise. just a short msg..

Hi Stevie, glad you made it to this site. You will enjoy your time here.
Gary
Hi there muy name is Stevie I go by the username Ruawhare on ebay some of you may have dealt with me.
Im originally from New Zealand, please dont hold that against me.lol.
Im glad a site like this finally opened up, hard to share your hobby and excitement and expectation with people that dont have a clue about card collecting. thats right they"re the ones who still ask "do you get chewing gum with your packs.feckin iiidiots.
right now im not actually collecting cards, i know what ever it doesnt last.
Was a still am a hugh iverson fan, but im selling and have sold lots of the cards i had.
I blame my wife, but seriously. Im willling to help people with there wantlists and just bust packs and boxes. so hope to chat with you all soon.
Ps im not at all that hot on a computer so if you msg me and im a bit slow i do apologise. just a short msg..

Hi Steve, hope you have a good time here and get on as much as possible to the website. I collect cp3 so if you get any good or have any cp3 05 06 ill be interested in a look. Have fun on Oztrader.

Welcome mate - all the best members here are kiwis!!!

If u have anything KG flavoured I'd be interested.
Cheers Al

Back
Top Bottom