Rookie Cards 2021-22

rhinks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Russell
eBay User
rhinks
Evening All

I've noticed there has been an explosion in price over the last few years for NBA cards in general. Haven't collected for a while but I think last year the cards came out after the season had started? Is this normal and does anyone know if this will be standard practice moving forward?
Makes it harder to buy a decent rookie if the season is underway and they are already performing.

Cheers

It had always been that the cheaper ones come out pre-season, but the better and higher end cards come out once the season has started up, some even coming out after the season has finished.

I'll probably pass on next year's rookie class unless I hit them in a pack or something... It's already super hyped with Cade Cunningham headlining a highly touted intake!

Seeing people pricing players like Patrick Williams, Saddiq Bey and others (who are even worse players) for prices more expensive than some Hall of Famers really turns me off trying to buy rookies - unless they are a bargain!

So many average players getting high $$. ESP when they have a few good games early in the season..big hype!

I’ll be chasing Josh Giddey..hit me up when/if you guys land some ….

Back
Top Bottom