Ronaldo immaculate

Depends how many you do, but healthy profit for your body is guaranteed :)
images (1).jpg

sorry, got the LOLs tonight
Hahaha phone typo... well how much would a BOX be? :p

It's Panini's cash n grab release. Spend $5k on cases and when busted you're left with $250 worth of cards, gotta love the hobby :thumbsup:

Haha yeah i would never buy a box of packs of cards over the price they charge for Futera ones. Dont think id ever buy a case... unless I was filthy rich. Bloke who lives around the corner from me buys loads of cases of different cards every now and then.

I have only seen 3 cards and they are all Ronaldo autos wtf? Nearly a 5th of their population already pulled? Are there no other autos????

Each time i google "panini immaculate soccer" it never comes up, it only comes up with like panini donruss and that -.-

I have only seen 3 cards and they are all Ronaldo autos wtf? Nearly a 5th of their population already pulled? Are there no other autos????
Also don't forget these cards are pretty rare.
There are 9 in the set and each numbered out of 25 = 225 cards in total.

These cards are likely to be 1 in every 10 case or more (5 boxes in every case) so are going to be pretty rare.

Each time i google "panini immaculate soccer" it never comes up, it only comes up with like panini donruss and that -.-
these are a multi sport card from Panini Immaculate NBA

Sports Variations Autographs Set Checklist
9 cards. Serial numbered #/25.
2014-15-Panini-Immaculate-Collection-Basketball-Sports-Variations-Autographs-Cristiano-Ronaldo-213x300.jpg

1 Joe Montana - San Francisco 49ers
2 Terry Bradshaw - Pittsburgh Steelers
4 Marshall Faulk - St. Louis Rams
5 Mike Ditka - Dallas Cowboys
6 Cristiano Ronaldo - Portugal
7 Rickey Henderson - Oakland A's
8 Frank Robinson - Baltimore Orioles
9 Mark McGwire - St. Louis Cardinals
10 Barry Bonds - San Francisco Giants

these are a multi sport card from Panini Immaculate NBA

Sports Variations Autographs Set Checklist
9 cards. Serial numbered #/25.
2014-15-Panini-Immaculate-Collection-Basketball-Sports-Variations-Autographs-Cristiano-Ronaldo-213x300.jpg

1 Joe Montana - San Francisco 49ers
2 Terry Bradshaw - Pittsburgh Steelers
4 Marshall Faulk - St. Louis Rams
5 Mike Ditka - Dallas Cowboys
6 Cristiano Ronaldo - Portugal
7 Rickey Henderson - Oakland A's
8 Frank Robinson - Baltimore Orioles
9 Mark McGwire - St. Louis Cardinals
10 Barry Bonds - San Francisco Giants

Ahaaaaa! Makes sense now. I was searching like Brunty96 was. Thought i missed a release of football cards

:lol: One card product for CR7 lol

It's panini's try and attract other sports card buyers to this product tactic.

:lol: One card product for CR7 lol

It's panini's try and attract other sports card buyers to this product tactic.
Lol nah at that stage i thought i missed a football release so i wondered why only Ronaldos were being pulled. Its a bit like the immaculate basketball, people are spending mad coin on generally sh!t cases.

Back
Top Bottom