Rodman commons and low end

rodman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
muz
Hi all havnt been on here for ages but back for a look and was wondering if anyone had any lower end or base set rodman cards to sell dont have much trade wise.. Would like something in a maverick or lakers but will look at all pics and paypal prices would be great thanks all

Hi Terry how ya been????? No list done up would be huge only have about 150 mainly spurs and bulls years so was just hoping for really anything lakers or maverick

Yeah man, I just pulled 150 or so rodmans today out of boxes... Have 4 more 5000 count boxes to go. Will be sorting though it over the weekend for sure, will be in contact with you sortly with what i have.... Havent forgotten ya! :)

No worries thanks for that was looking at your thread for a perth trading day great to see

Thanks, then you should come along. It usually is a good time to flap the gums and have a few laughs and trades.

i have :
Rodman/I.Thomas Topps Co sign 07-08 #35A GOLD RED #/9 :v:
Fleer European 94-95 #NNO NBA League Leader with Abdul-Rauf
Hoops 96-97 #H4 (Hipnotized)
Fleer 97-98 #26of50 (Million Dollar Moments)
UD Germ. Kellogg 1996

I have a bunch of Rodman cards. mostly base some inserts. do you have a list/bucket? or any jordan/marbury/kobe/deron?

hey mate, i wouldn't mind moving my rodmans. From memory most are in bulls unif, but I know i have a couple of lakers uni cards. I'll hit you up when i get home and make I can send you the lot.

Back
Top Bottom