Rocket's custom card designs

Rocket1908

some guy who likes the rabbitohs
Real Name
Rocket
eBay User
-----------------------------------
So I got bored today and did up a card template. Decided to recolour it and use it for a few different players.

Plan on doing more. Feel free to request and/or get these printed to sign, just don't do too many (as I want a set for myself and they might get tired of signing them lol)

greg inglis.png josh jackson.png sam burgess.png jarrod mullen.png

greg inglis.png

josh jackson.png

sam burgess.png

jarrod mullen.png

adam reynolds.png

that would be awesome, let me know what you want for 1 of each + post.
Well it depends what you want it printed on + how big. If you just want it on paper then I can send them for just post but if you want it done like a photo print or another specific material it'll probably just be $1 each unless what you want costs more than that, then it'd be whatever it costs me to get it done

I like the look of new designs, I'm keen on a Inglis , smith Thurston for my pc if u do them players? Also keen on some roosters if u got time happy to help u out with cards in return

I like the look of new designs, I'm keen on a Inglis , smith Thurston for my pc if u do them players? Also keen on some roosters if u got time happy to help u out with cards in return
I can do Pearce, Cordner and Ferguson for you ASAP as I have the NSW template done already but I'd need more time for the QLD players as I have to make a new template. I can do them for you though

Back
Top Bottom