Rocca is back :)

white_chocolate_55 said:
LOL Roccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... is back... 6 goals against quality opposition :p

yeh i know Lance Whitnall is a joke isnt he... having his best season by far and almost and All Australian... bloody shockin hey ;)

Brett Thornton is not a bad player either... :eek:

Might be what Rocca needs, to play against some piss poor defensive teams before he hits the finals might balloon his confidence. Then again he'll probably think he's so good by the time finals time comes he'll be back to his usual self :rolleyes:

I hate how he always seems to have one sock up and one sock down, he used to wear this mouthguard that was black and when he breathed really heavily (most of the time big lugg) he looked like a fkking shark.

Magicman said:
yeh i know Lance Whitnall is a joke isnt he... having his best season by far and almost and All Australian... bloody shockin hey ;)

Brett Thornton is not a bad player either... :eek:

All Australian you say.. Lance Whitnall..

and yes.. terribly shocking.. what did lucas have.. i think it was 7 against the same guy... notice a trend?

Hey Choc, I would hate to see what your like (on the message board) when Essendon are actually competetive ! Geese ! No wonder I hate Essendon only behind Collingwood (lol).

hehe.. well hey.. I gotta do something constructive.. my teams not winning, so lets bag others :p

nah I only don't like

* collingwood - rocca especially
* west coast (i didnt mind them until i moved to perth)

I'm only half serious..

I've ALWAYS hated Essendon !

BAck in the VFL days I used to cop heaps of abuse from it's arrogant supporters when I watched WCE play in Melbourne ! I used to cop it from Richmond supporters at their games too....but they weren't as arrogant !

White Choc is dead right though. Rocca took easy marks on Lance with little attempt to spoil. He didn't have to leap or lead for many of them either. Simply a mismatch the Blues couldn't cover and made the out of form Rocca look good. He will continue to stuggle. Just because a player is outsized doesn't make him crap. Good year or not Lance wasn't going to stop Rocca yesterday with quality delivery. For once he just held onto them ;-)

mattyj said:
they need Rocca back with Didak going to be sitting for at least 3 i would think, maybe 4, was quite nasty, and bloody stupidl eading into finals....the blues had you rattled at the start!

The AFL match review panel has thrown out Alan Didak's report for rough conduct on Carlton's Heath Scotland despite the fact Didak's high hit left the former Magpie concussed and bleeding profusely.

can another team appeal for crap like that? for example say fletcher trips someone, gets done 2, yet same thing happens to say tarrant, and he gets off, can the bombers appeal? Hahaha.. just to make a point at least.. what a load of tripe that is..

Anyone would think that the AFL is scared that a VIC team wont win the Premiership AGAIN!!! They Should be. Eddiewood have had 4 players reported in a 2 week and all cleared not a bad effort

and with finals hopes over they got ripped a new one oh how I do love my
Hawks...... trade away spida and we will be so much more harmonius

Back
Top Bottom