Rocca is back :)

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
6 Big ones, what a game of footy, couldnt go to the game but listened to the whole thing. High scoring affair but a 44 pt win was needed :) .

Big Rocca with 6, hopefully shuts a few mouths up. Our only prob is didak reported, will prob get 2 to 3 weeks, which is a concern as he was a star again today :)

they need Rocca back with Didak going to be sitting for at least 3 i would think, maybe 4, was quite nasty, and bloody stupidl eading into finals....the blues had you rattled at the start!

Not sure if you watched the AFL Footy Show but Matthew Richardson predicted Anthony Rocca would have a big one....he said he was due and would step up this week - Spot on it looks like.

The WCE look flat at 1/2 time, Dockers are all over them :(

mattyj said:
they need Rocca back with Didak going to be sitting for at least 3 i would think, maybe 4, was quite nasty, and bloody stupidl eading into finals....the blues had you rattled at the start!

What did Didak do (I missed it) ???

Yeah I read this:

The game lifted to another level in the second quarter on the back of a high hip and shoulder from Didak on Heath Scotland which saw the classy Pies forward name put in the book.

Dockers 51 points up and showing the West Coast are "Pretenders" !!!

I am not a happy man, off to watch WCE play Richmond at the MCG next week and we are playing like sh*t Grrrrrr :mad:

so much for a WC/Adelaide final! They both were killed today and didnt look like flag material to me. Anyway anyone could really win it this year in the 8. Freo are becoming more and more dangerous by the game looks like Reign was right, and it's about time really.
man Carlton up by 30 at one stage and they preety much waxed through that game for their #1 pick that looks a certainity for the blues.
We will be a good chance next week with Henschel, Basset, Burton and roo all to be out. I am tipping us to finish 4th and vs the weagles rd 1 of the finals :)
Did anyone see Yze's mark, bloody ripper. Was in the qld paper today **** he got high similar to sampi in different circumstances. He sprinted to the contest and propelled off him and converted to.

MetallicA' said:
so much for a WC/Adelaide final! They both were killed today and didnt look like flag material to me.

I agree !

Adelaide will still win it if you ask me though :rolleyes:

wouldnt be to sure about that they have been raped by injuries and have lost like 4 of their past 6 or something, huge downfall from where they were.
looking foward to this week for the dees, the top 4 spot is in our own hands.

as long as we can keep the ball in our midfield nad forward line saints are still a show, we are in all sorts of trouble in defence tho :(

Back
Top Bottom