Rivalry 2022 ?

Could be spot on. When did it come out last year? 1 July seems pretty close to Elite though, not that a product of that nature should impact Elite.
I think last year they were meant to come out mid june but then got delayed to early july

I have heard July 1 as well.
Will flyer be released June 1st like last year?
4A97500F-45A3-4594-8AFB-8CFFC110185B.jpeg

They miss a trick by not having this as acTraders extension set with SOO.

Rivalry should be a more limited Traders Series 2.

Traders 1 is fine as it is (its designed and finalised before Christmas) - keep as is - 2 Legends, 1 Signature a team and Premiership Predictors.

Traders 2 (Retail Only) should be a limited run - featuring all the players in new team colours and players missed from series 1. Even put some of the NRLW in this release.

You could have a Dally M Predictor per team and have the Young Guns as the signatures.

Elite (Hobby Only) make this a true high end best of the best type set. Stars/Legends/Game Used etc.

Rivalry was done to pacify the newsagents and retail sellers as Elite went Hobby Only through dealers.

TLA at the moment reminds me of Dave "The Coal Train" Taylor - all the promise in the world........has more bad games than good.......with the odd blinder here and there.

Rivalry should be a more limited Traders Series 2.

Traders 1 is fine as it is (its designed and finalised before Christmas) - keep as is - 2 Legends, 1 Signature a team and Premiership Predictors.

Traders 2 (Retail Only) should be a limited run - featuring all the players in new team colours and players missed from series 1. Even put some of the NRLW in this release.

You could have a Dally M Predictor per team and have the Young Guns as the signatures.

Elite (Hobby Only) make this a true high end best of the best type set. Stars/Legends/Game Used etc.

Rivalry was done to pacify the newsagents and retail sellers as Elite went Hobby Only through dealers.

TLA at the moment reminds me of Dave "The Coal Train" Taylor - all the promise in the world........has more bad games than good.......with the odd blinder here and there.
Come on now, you are talking common sense and outlining what collectors want !!

As previously mentioned, TLA are more than capable and have created some brilliant and innovative cards. The issue is they often look for the easiest answer.

Why would I ever want cards for players other than NAS, the Bromwich brothers, Hughes, Munster, Papenhuyzen or Brandon Smith? 🙄

Why would I ever want cards for players other than NAS, the Bromwich brothers, Hughes, Munster, Papenhuyzen or Brandon Smith? 🙄

Thank god that the Bromwich brothers, Kafusi and Smith are leaving the Storm..... means they will have to add in at least 3-4 new players for you! LOL

Back
Top Bottom