Rittenhouse no longer doing Marvel sets...

And bad sketches on the comic sets. RA is unpopular because the sketches lose value, but that's because they impose quality control so supply of decent sketches is high

Oh, this is interesting news.. i sort of started to steer clear of rittenhouse when they we're making master sets with like 5 paralell base sets, they we're almost impossible to complete as it was too expensive to build up a master set. I did love their earlier marvel releases, i think they did a good job there, but the later sets started to get tedious.

lol, it's interesting to see Tangent and Ausram and all you guys still around here! i think Tangent was one of the first people i dealt with here on the site for marvel cards. :)

It's really a bummer because I've nearly finished the sets of the first two seasons and don't particularly want it rereleased.

Oh, this is interesting news.. i sort of started to steer clear of rittenhouse when they we're making master sets with like 5 paralell base sets, they we're almost impossible to complete as it was too expensive to build up a master set. I did love their earlier marvel releases, i think they did a good job there, but the later sets started to get tedious.

lol, it's interesting to see Tangent and Ausram and all you guys still around here! i think Tangent was one of the first people i dealt with here on the site for marvel cards. :)

I see you are listed as currently working in Japan. I am currently working in Northern Ireland, so hardly ever on the site :)

Upper Deck do all the Marvel movies so they'd be the most logical option right? Didn't Rittenhouse do Iron Man 1 before Upper Deck picked up Iron Man 2 and 3?

Sticker autos will be a bit disappointing but I wasn't a fan of so many packs of just base cards of SHIELD from Rittenhouse. I have so much base and so little hits and inserts...:(

Back
Top Bottom