Richmond predictors 2020

Houli / Grimes / Short / Bolton / Castagna / Balta / Broad / Baker
are the players who are yet to sighn for select, so good chance 1 if not 2 would come from this group. (baring Balta sigh in future force)
my hope - speaking as a richmond collector, the collection needs a grimes and houli sigh
plenty of time for the other boys in the future.

And idea the value of the silver I have #84 not selling just want some idea I have a Cotchin auto jersey my patch looks like a bit of the auto must of been a jersey he signed same with that and idea value and jack dyer legend auto as well

gold or silver are hot now (being they are the only ones that can be redeemed) ballpark silver $200-$300.
the cotchin 16' patch/sigh ballpark $500/$600 hold this one its future value will be ++
j.dyer sigh ballpark $300-$400
*dont quote me..just my approx numbers!

Last edited:
Any idea about Voss auto have 2 from year ago 2002 mvp 2004 triple crown numbers not low number and Justin Koschitzke number 22

mate..best idea is to post the cards in "need a price on a card" thread.
you will get more eyes and more accurate prices.

Any word or rumour with regards to the player signatures for both Platinum Premiership Set and the Gold / Silver predictors?

Announced next week.

Hoping for a combination of 3 of Houli/Grimes/Bolton/Short.

hoping they keep Bolton for a more special highend card in coming releases..(.yes this kid is very special!)
i'll go with Grimes and Short

Also hoping our draft pick signature for next year is Maurice Rioli Jr rather than Samson Ryan (who was our first pick)
yep, you know your a card addict when that was the first thing i thought off when hearing our picks...

Back
Top Bottom