Revolution sets progress

warriors_man

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kenny
I have 14 out of 15 autos (last one is Dejounte Murray which I have never seen, may show up on Panini rewards), and 46 out of 50 sunburst (Dragan Bender and Wade Baldwin IV on the way), want list for the other 4 is here: https://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/threads/2016-17-revolution-base-rc-sunburst-75.205599/

Thanks for looking!

Auto 1.jpg
Auto 2.jpg
Sunburst 1.jpg
Sunburst 2.jpg
Sunburst 3.jpg
Sunburst 4.jpg
Sunburst 5.jpg

Last edited:
Holly cow, I had to put my sunnies on for this one :blink:

You certainly picked a very strikingly good set to go after. I always really admire set chasers and what they do to complete a set, and then to see what the whole thing looks like together, is really so nice.
I really hope you get that final piece in =D>

Awesome array, they look great together

Holly cow, I had to put my sunnies on for this one :blink:

You certainly picked a very strikingly good set to go after. I always really admire set chasers and what they do to complete a set, and then to see what the whole thing looks like together, is really so nice.
I really hope you get that final piece in =D>

Cheers guys, appreciate it :)

I;ve never understood the appeal of revolution - but putting those sets together is very impressive!

I;ve never understood the appeal of revolution - but putting those sets together is very impressive!
The appeal in revolution to me is that it is affordable, really really nice looking cards, the hits (Galactics and autos) tend to hold a bit of value (15-16 held value better than 16-17), and there are no worthless plain jersey memorabilia pieces. I'll add a few more photos to try and talk you around ;):

Jaylen Revolution group.jpg

Jaylen Revolution group 3.jpg

The appeal in revolution to me is that it is affordable, really really nice looking cards, the hits (Galactics and autos) tend to hold a bit of value (15-16 held value better than 16-17), and there are no worthless plain jersey memorabilia pieces. I'll add a few more photos to try and talk you around ;):

Jaylen Revolution group.jpg

Jaylen Revolution group 3.jpg

I do like the fact that autos are pretty hard to come by and all seem to be on card. The variants remind me a bit of the Holographics cards back in the day or Skybox - but a bit too much going on in the background for my liking. I can see how some of the rarer inserts might hold their value and if they're a lower end product it's probably a fun break. Whatever floats your boat mate!

I do like the fact that autos are pretty hard to come by and all seem to be on card. The variants remind me a bit of the Holographics cards back in the day or Skybox - but a bit too much going on in the background for my liking. I can see how some of the rarer inserts might hold their value and if they're a lower end product it's probably a fun break. Whatever floats your boat mate!
Fair enough, each to their own :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom