Resources available?

Hornso

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sam
eBay User
hornso43
Hi all,

I've been putting a bit of time into my Motor City Auto Project recently to try and determine what I need to collect. In order to do this I have been searching tcdb.com, ebay.com and comc.com mostly but I still have some unanswered queries in regards to my chase. Anybody have any really good online resources they use?

In particular, I have queries in regards to the following cards and whether they are wearing a Pistons uniform on the card:

Chucky Atkins2000-01 Fleer Authority Autographics
Walt Bellamy2006-07 Upper Deck Chronology - 20k Point Club
Josh Harrellson2013-14 Pinnacle Autographs
Bailey Howell14-15 Totally Certified Ballot Buster Signatures

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm building something which may have helped you in a year or two but currently we do not have many images of cards on the site. We allow collectors to upload their collection digitally to track what they've got and what they need. We're called MERQARY.com.

We may include this as a feature at some point but it will only be achievable if the card image is added to the site OR the card manufacturers release digital images of all cards in the product.

Does Beckett.com have any images of those cards?

I'm building something which may have helped you in a year or two but currently we do not have many images of cards on the site. We allow collectors to upload their collection digitally to track what they've got and what they need. We're called MERQARY.com.

We may include this as a feature at some point but it will only be achievable if the card image is added to the site OR the card manufacturers release digital images of all cards in the product.

Does Beckett.com have any images of those cards?
Whilst unable to help with my issue, your website looks very nice. Going to give it a try!

Hi all,

I've been putting a bit of time into my Motor City Auto Project recently to try and determine what I need to collect. In order to do this I have been searching tcdb.com, ebay.com and comc.com mostly but I still have some unanswered queries in regards to my chase. Anybody have any really good online resources they use?

In particular, I have queries in regards to the following cards and whether they are wearing a Pistons uniform on the card:

Chucky Atkins2000-01 Fleer Authority Autographics
Walt Bellamy2006-07 Upper Deck Chronology - 20k Point Club
Josh Harrellson2013-14 Pinnacle Autographs
Bailey Howell14-15 Totally Certified Ballot Buster Signatures

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
The "2000-01 Fleer Authority Autographics" has 2 for Sale/Trade currently on TCDB.

The other 3 none available but all have 1 person on the Want List (each card a different person), so you have some competition.

Back
Top Bottom