Removing cards from Select Top Loader

Toro88

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tom
I really think this card deserves to be in a card safe.

What are you thoughts about removing it from the Top Loader? Does not having the select sticker change anything?
cheers :)
Skilton.jpg

If it’s staying in your collection it shouldn’t really matter. Pull it out and put into one touch. Leaving the sticker on is only really relevant if you plan on selling or trading in my opinion.

Reckon this won't come out of the PC.

After a long time away, I bought a box of 1996 Centenary Series I and hit this. My first ever redemption, so has some "sentimentality" to it. Plus, I just love it as a card so may chuck it in the one touch. Thanks!

IMO, the sticker is there for people to double/triple check the card prior to breaking the seal.

In the case that there's an imperfection on the card then the seal is your proof that the mistake came from them. You can then send it back to Select for a replacement.

And yes, the card should be in One-Touch protector

IMO, the sticker is there for people to double/triple check the card prior to breaking the seal.

In the case that there's an imperfection on the card then the seal is your proof that the mistake came from them. You can then send it back to Select for a replacement.

And yes, the card should be in One-Touch protector
this is exactly how the sticker situation was explained to me, from a LCS owner.
you summed it up to perfection

Back
Top Bottom