Remember the Alamo City

Telfs Card Park

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tom Telfer
eBay User
dynastysportscentral
The usual suspects in my umpteenth Spurs mailday...

First up the Danny Green PC is picking up steam

$_12.GIF

$_12.JPG
$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

A nice golden Mr Finals MVP and DPOY

$_12.JPG

And some nice additions to the Spurs All Time Auto Roster which now stands at 73...

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

And its been a long time since I have added any memorabilia to my collection but managed to pick this up for a great price and I now have 2 signed Spurs jerseys (Horry and Gilmore)

$_12.JPG

The silver and black of the Spurs jerseys suits Noir and gala down to a tee! Tailor made releases for the Spurs team collectors!

Looking into it mate, I have a Robert Horry one I want done as well. I have a nice signed 8x10 of Gilmore which should go nicely with it

Awesome. I have a number of my signed jersey's signed and had them custom framed. Here's two of them to share with you and give you some ideas with your Horry and Gilmore jersey's :)

Rodman. This was probably one of my first jersey's ever framed, had a game used Bulls ticket from the MJ, Pippen and Rodman era, limited edition 3-peat Bull medallion, a 16x20 photo of Rodman doing what he does best and a signed card. I wouldn't frame any signed cards again as the UV rays fade the signature. Silly move but like I said was one of my first jersey's to get framed.

DSC03235_zps09862fb6.JPG

And Kobe. This one is the UDA Championship Edition. Had a game issued ticket from the Championship year run, replica championship ring, all the 8x10's and 2 of his rookie cards framed with the jersey. I always want the presentation to be interesting :)

DSC03238_zps7e8c2910.JPG

Anyway good luck with your custom framing look forward to seeing how it turns out!

Awesome. I have a number of my signed jersey's signed and had them custom framed. Here's two of them to share with you and give you some ideas with your Horry and Gilmore jersey's :)

Rodman. This was probably one of my first jersey's ever framed, had a game used Bulls ticket from the MJ, Pippen and Rodman era, limited edition 3-peat Bull medallion, a 16x20 photo of Rodman doing what he does best and a signed card. I wouldn't frame any signed cards again as the UV rays fade the signature. Silly move but like I said was one of my first jersey's to get framed.

DSC03235_zps09862fb6.JPG

And Kobe. This one is the UDA Championship Edition. Had a game issued ticket from the Championship year run, replica championship ring, all the 8x10's and 2 of his rookie cards framed with the jersey. I always want the presentation to be interesting :)

DSC03238_zps7e8c2910.JPG

Anyway good luck with your custom framing look forward to seeing how it turns out!
They look sick mate! Plenty of food for thought!

Back
Top Bottom