bill ellis

Number One
Real Name
bill ellis
eBay User
yes
COMC User
no
Have some High End Cards , Also plenty of others . Require Buy Back Leigh Mathews and Golden Numbered Signatures Gavin Wanganeen . Please ask for what you need . Will Try to help .

Thanks for the reply .i don’t have that card . Do you collect these cards . Please tell me what you want for the 1/4card .Bill .

I will be honest with .i require this card to help complete my master set . Please keep me in the loop if you think this offer is reasonable or not . I know everybody wants to get as much as possible for the cards . $2500 . Thanks . Bill .

bill i am a port supporter and this is undoubtedly the top Port card ever made, your offer is making me think about selling i just want 48 hours to think about your offer, i know once its gone i will never see one again. the others are locked away in collections. i promise that you will have first offer if the decision is to sell.

If it helps , I have a spare card the same but not signed .It is a Golden Numbered of 4 cards as well . Also I know someone who has an 8 card set of the Polly Farmer cards . Thanks . Bill .

Have found out about the Polly cards . He has a set of 8 . One is the Polly Farmer card and the others are Mathews,Dyer,Reynolds etc . He will only sell as a set . Bill .

Back
Top Bottom