For Sale Reduced Price Bargain Manchester united treble winners pennant 1999 signed plus more

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnpaul55

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
eBay User
johnpaul55 963(100%)
A MUST FOR ANY Manchester United fan.
PRICE IS FOR THE PENNANT,TEAM PHOTO AND RONALDO PHOTO PLUS 3 DVDS IS $170.00 ono NOW $140 FOR THE LOT
Selling a manchester united treble winners pennant from 1998/99
which has been signed by andy cole and dennis irwin
it comes with a certificate of authenticity directly from the
clubs charity administrator Wendy Rennison see as per attachment.
Also included is a 8" x 6" 1999 squad team photo and on the back of the photo is the pre printed signatures of each player plus as a bonus i have also included a 5" x 4" personally signed card of christiano ronaldo. Postage for the total package with registered post and insurance cover so it does not go missing through the post is $20.00.
I will also include 3 free dvds of Wayne Rooney My first year at Man Utd
David Beckham CLose Up and finally Manchester United DVD Annual 2005
Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

pennant.JPG

001.JPG

004.JPG

006.JPG

002.JPG

Re: Reduced Price Bargain Manchester united treble winners pennant 1999 signed plus m

Where are all the manchester united collectors.
If you are really interested i will throw in an a4
signed wayne rooney photo with a coa just as an extra bonus.
Thats the pennant,rooney photo,ronaldo photo, 3 dvds &
finally the manchester united team photo.

Re: Reduced Price Bargain Manchester united treble winners pennant 1999 signed plus m

what do you want just for the ronaldo sig??

The photo card is 6' x 4' actually i rechecked his signature is in black marker pen
and is not a reprint i got it with the signed pennant.
$10 inc postage
CHeers
John

ok im interested but can you please post a pic of your mark lecras game day guernsey.

Here are the pics of the card unfortunately it does have
a slight crease mark next to his right shoulder i will put
the card in for no charge

mlcfront.JPG

mlback.JPG

ok evrything is nice but we cant do a trade/sale thread untill i get back for the USA because im leaving next week and getting back on the 28th

Please note that the Wayne Rooney photo has been sold seperate so i have made the postage free of charge due to the photo being sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom