Real Name
Warren
eBay User
redtorana
Tigersalmon get the following cards ;

40 AVA SEUMANUFAGAI
150 ROGER TUIVASA-SHECK

Redtorana get $$$$

Registered post with tracking .. ....Paypal as payment ....

Agreed .....

Last edited:
Hey sorry I have followed link from OzCardTrader, I already have an account with you on here, if you would like to do the purchase through here I’m fine with that, Apoligies but I seem to be lost, I’m unable to find the 2018 cards, sorry I’m not very good with tec, and not the best at reading, apologies, if you are able to wack them in my cart, when I come back I will b able to complete purchase
Sorry and thanks
Ben
I was unable to get a massage to u thru ur site, so sorry, it was asking me to put in a code to verify that I am human, but there was no code to put in, I have attached a pic. I tried the writing in red an just about everything else that is on he that area
Apologies
Ben

05F1568D-8241-4948-BD3D-96B5CE06F2C0.png

Hey sorry I have followed link from OzCardTrader, I already have an account with you on here, if you would like to do the purchase through here I’m fine with that, Apoligies but I seem to be lost, I’m unable to find the 2018 cards, sorry I’m not very good with tec, and not the best at reading, apologies, if you are able to wack them in my cart, when I come back I will b able to complete purchase
Sorry and thanks
Ben
I was unable to get a massage to u thru ur site, so sorry, it was asking me to put in a code to verify that I am human, but there was no code to put in, I have attached a pic. I tried the writing in red an just about everything else that is on he that area
Apologies
Ben

05F1568D-8241-4948-BD3D-96B5CE06F2C0.png

All you need to do is agree to what I have written ( if you are happy with this ) ...If you don`t agree the transaction will no go ahead .....

I am sorry, I have tried to do everything that I can think of, I really don’t understand what you are asking me to do? I’m sorry for late reply again, but I feel stupid, I really don’t know what to do! Don’t worry about it, sorry but I’m not following, I don’t know how I can do anything to u, when I send u money before you post, unless, I don’t know but I give up
Apologies
Ben

Back
Top Bottom