Redemptions

IMG_1223.JPG
IMG_1224.JPG
IMG_1225.JPG
IMG_1226.JPG
Arrived today.

I got my first ever redemption card the other day (Pendlebury Match Worn Guernsey) and I wanted to get some advice on how to post the card correctly.

Do I just wack it into a top loader, with sticky tape over the top (so it doesn't move out) and pop it into a registered non padded yellow envelope with another self address registered yellow envelope?

Just wanted to make sure.

Cheers.

I got my first ever redemption card the other day (Pendlebury Match Worn Guernsey) and I wanted to get some advice on how to post the card correctly.

Do I just wack it into a top loader, with sticky tape over the top (so it doesn't move out) and pop it into a registered non padded yellow envelope with another self address registered yellow envelope?

Just wanted to make sure.

Cheers.

Hi Nelson,

Just follow the instructions on the back of the card you can't go wrong.

Just out of curiosity, do you mean express envelope when you say yellow registered ?

Tim

Hi Nelson,

Just follow the instructions on the back of the card you can't go wrong.

Just out of curiosity, do you mean express envelope when you say yellow registered ?

Tim

Tim, sorry i got my envelopes mixed up. But do you use padded envelopes or standard flat ones for this operation?

Tim, sorry i got my envelopes mixed up. But do you use padded envelopes or standard flat ones for this operation?

Mate, if its just one redemption, get yourself one of the small Aussie post bubble mailers, register it, self address it, and stick 2 $1 stamps on it, and put your redemption card in it and leave it unsealed (obviously). Then stick that in a plain, registered envelope that it fits in and send that to select at the address on the back of the card. Easy :thumbsup:

Thanks mate. Fair to say I'm pretty happy with that one, and it looks even better in-hand than in the pictures.

The nice, clean signature caps it for me, but Tom strikes me as being so meticulous, I never expected anything less from the great man.

It looks really nice. Best design out of all 3 they have done so far. Looking forward to getting mine back next week some time. I’m a fussy bugger and noticed a few over the previous years where the medal isn’t sitting straight, let’s hope they have corrected that this year, this one looks spot on.

Question, is the signature on card, or is it more like a cut sig where Tom has signed a heap of those white cards with Hawk watermark and then that’s been inserted like a patch???

Question, is the signature on card, or is it more like a cut sig where Tom has signed a heap of those white cards with Hawk watermark and then that’s been inserted like a patch???

Most definitely on-card, Darren :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom