Recap of 60 x 2019-20 Mosaic Cello Packs

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
I opened about equivalent of 4 boxes as loose packs and 1 sealed box of Mosaic. For posterity here is some of what was in there if people are interested in the odds of finding stuff.

Prizm/Mosaic

Base x 10
RC x 4
NBA Debut RC x 1 (De'Andre Hunter)
Old School x 1
Give and Go x 1
Will to Win x 4
Jam Masters x 1

Prizm Silvers

Base x 10
RC x 4 - Kabengele, Bol, Jerome, Roby
USA x 2 - Pippen, Durant

Base of interest

Lebron x 3 (one off print centre)
Doncic x 2
Giannis x 5
Ja RC x 2 (both with slight surface issues)
Zion x 1

Green

Base x 32
RC x 6
RC Debut x 5
Will to Win x 2
Jam Masters x 1 (Lebron)
MVPs (Lebron)

Pink

Zion x 1
Ja Debut x 1
Lebron x 1
Doncic x 1
MVPs (Lebron, Curry, Harden of note)

Autographs - 1 - Jakob Poeltl Scripts

Old School Aqua /15 - 1 - Darryl Dawkins

Genesis - 1 - Troy Brown Jr.

So overall a MASSIVELY fun break, I'll make money back maybe 1.5x on cost while keeping a couple Doncic and Lebron I was after. If you were in it to make money though you could have sold these for $50ea easy or razzed for up to $70 each in some stages so that would have been $3000 - $4000 lolol - maybe I should've done that....

Last edited:
My fav 4 from the break that I'm definitely keeping. Selling the rest to try to get a Luka RC Auto. Stay tuned!

img20200619_17522099.jpg

Did you pay retail or secondary market price? Can you get me into this pre-ordering action?
Let me hold a dollar

Did you pay retail or secondary market price? Can you get me into this pre-ordering action?
Let me hold a dollar

You just have to watch sites for opening up their pre orders mate! heaps of places do it. This Mosaic was not a popular release at the time so I was able to get a lot. Then people got bored and there was nothing else coming out so prices went up. lucky I was in early.

Back
Top Bottom