re printing plates

I believe they are, but its more oddball kind of cards rather than mainstream releases.

I do prefer those plates nowadays that come framed. They look far more presentable :)

I bought 3 Larry Johnson printing plates from this seller awhile back...I liked them and they looked real to me...but not 100% sure. Some say they are fakes....I would say go after it.

Although I agree I liked the framed printing plates a lot better as well...

They are real, This seller must of had a whole stockpile of these cause thats the majority of what he sells.
Doesn't have much from 00 on but has all the old prism, scoreboard and classic asserts stuff. Which are not offically list in the sets of beckett.

He has alot of plates from old Classic, Score Board and other college sets. I've got a couple off him and while I'm not 100% sure if they're legit, they look real when you compare them against most ones from Topps/UD.

As brought up last week by hill33, a question mark remains over why the wording on these plates is not in reverse, how do these printing plates work?

As brought up last week by hill33, a question mark remains over why the wording on these plates is not in reverse, how do these printing plates work?

Because plates can be used in standard or reverse format depending on the offset printer.

Back
Top Bottom