Razor Cut Signature - anyone busted?

crows2010

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tex
Hey guys, been watching a few breaks of this stuff on youtube - and some of the stuff being pulled is bloody interesting!

Auto's coming from old school cheques, letters, whatever really!

Amazing to think you could potentially pull an Elvis Presley signature etc etc

$80.95 a box from dacardworld with 1 card in each box.

Anyone ever busted one?

Would it be worth getting one box or would you really need a few to make it worthwhile?

Cheers!

I've seen a fair few products like this busted and alot of the time i personally have never heard of the people whos autograph's have been pulled. Although this product might be different though. Would love to have one of the dual cut autos.

Elvis Presley/Muhammad Ali
Queen (Freddy Mercury plus 3 bandmates)
George Bush Sr./Saddam Hussein
The Sex Pistols (ALL 4!)
and many, many more!

I've always avoided these, it's more a gamble than anything else. $80 for a card that could be anyone. They're fine if you have broad interests (actors, athletes, politicians) but the chance of someone like Elvis are too small for me.

these are good if you get lucky i guess like any box of cards you can get no names then you can get a george clooney auto numbered to 5 worth a fair bit you can get extremely famous people i.e marilyn monroe these can be worth your while all a bit of fun though

Few too many 'lesser names' in that checklist - $80 would buy a damn nice auto in any case. Knowing my luck I'd probably get the Ryan Seacrest! Ba ha ha

I've seen a fair few products like this busted and alot of the time i personally have never heard of the people whos autograph's have been pulled. Although this product might be different though. Would love to have one of the dual cut autos.

Elvis Presley/Muhammad Ali
Queen (Freddy Mercury plus 3 bandmates)
George Bush Sr./Saddam Hussein
The Sex Pistols (ALL 4!)
and many, many more!

Oh my on the Bush and Hussein dual auto :D Ha ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom