Rusty Nail

Still a big kid!!!
Real Name
Neil
eBay User
dawsonneil
COMC User
NeilD
Couple of packages received over the last couple of days, few more for the Buck Allen collection (no more Perrimans!!!!) not pleased that the Flawless came out smudged!!, Strata are Black Green and Base versions, have a Gold on the way too, Crown is # 5/5. Plus a couple of nice randoms from some Facebook Group Breaks

Buck Allen JUN16001.jpg

Randoms JUN16002.jpg

I use a few facebook groups that I am a member of, rkcollectibles, mater35 breaks, usasportbreaks, wheeling dealing breaks to name a few. They are mainly case breaks or mixers, some are pick your team others are randoms so a bit of a mix

Hey mate u still have the duke /25 , also did the duke banner season auto come in. Just looking for a price on both please. Have got some NBA to trade if ur keen.

Those cards look sweet mate. Can u give me a ball park pricing please. No rush if I'd like to do some research first

Those cards look sweet mate. Can u give me a ball park pricing please. No rush if I'd like to do some research first
I can only see a couple of Prime Signatures /49 on ebay at $19.99 - 26.99 BIN or BO (mine is to /25) Seems high if you ask me!! Can't see any Banner Season autos anywhere!!

Back
Top Bottom