Rate the last movie you watched

Lovehard - 6.5/10 - Predictable Romcom with likeable characters.

Would have made a better TV Series than Film in my opinion, as the story sort of rushes to the finish.

(Disclaimer: I don't mind a Romcom but if you don't like them then definitely drop 2-3 off my rating) :rofl:

I normally don't like streep either but I thought her lady Trump performance was great in it. Concur about the 7.5 rating.

Death to 2021 - 7.0
If you saw last years death to 2020 its essentially the same dark humour that isn't to everyone's tastes. It didn't quite live up to last 2020 as it was a little more expected, but a good watch if you liked the previous years.

WISH YOU WERE HERE (Netflix) A fantastic little Aussie flick,!! Group of friends go through the aftermath of a overseas holiday that goes wrong.
great story/directing/ acting..
ingrossing and very well done 👏
8/10 *

WISH YOU WERE HERE (Netflix) A fantastic little Aussie flick,!! Group of friends go through the aftermath of a overseas holiday that goes wrong.
great story/directing/ acting..
ingrossing and very well done 👏
8/10 *
litrually woke up and rewatched this film the following morning (something I have never done before) props to Joel Edgerton he is a fine Aussie actor,deserves the roles that have come his way.

Eternals - 7/10 - lots of big names, good special effects. Liked but didn’t love it.

The Last Duel - 7/10 - good overall. Ben Affleck said he had a great time making this movie. I can see why. Must’ve been the wig too, he loved being in it lol

Ray Donovan The Movie - 8/10 - good way to wrap up the show after the series was cancelled. Did a better job than Deadwood.

Anyone seen Dune or Matrix 4 ? thinking about getting the early releases - think it's about $30 each - cheaper than movies outing with a few kids lol

I didnt really enjoy either

Dune - felt like it was just set up for the next movie

Matrix 4 - why make this haha

Anyone seen Dune or Matrix 4 ? thinking about getting the early releases - think it's about $30 each - cheaper than movies outing with a few kids lol
I have been looking around at pricing on the new movies and Youtube is about the best price wise to quality balance.
New James Bond is 30 bucks to buy at UHD, Dune is 39 bucks.

Spider-Man: No Way Home : 7.5/10
Very entertaining and fun to watch. Having known a couple basic spoilers going in took some of the fun out of it.
Overall was the best of the Spider-Man series. I don't think it's as "Amazing" as everyone makes it out to be but refer to next review and you'll realise I'm different from the crowd :cool:

Eternals : 8.0/10
Unpopular opinion.. Better than Spider-Man: No Way Home. Seriously!
This was a very well made film, with great actors and the storyline was fantastic. Everyone shines through in their own right and they didn't overdo it with Jolie and co.
I loved that it's told in it's own pacing, not forced or rushed, everything was explained and revealed at the right time.
While I can understand Avenger fans may find it lacking in the action sequences, I preferred to see a deeper story instead of fight after fight. Don't get me wrong there is enough happening to keep you entertained and the CGI was on point.

Back
Top Bottom