Rate the last movie you watched

GarnettFan4Life

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Don’t Look Up - 7.5/10 - can’t stand Streep, thought Leo was a touch extra but overall, it’s
probably what would happen these days if that situation were to happen. The office of the President, tech billionaires and dopey general public all parodied and mocked. Doesn’t seem crazy at all.

kiwi_in_melb

Bru
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
matt
I normally don't like streep either but I thought her lady Trump performance was great in it. Concur about the 7.5 rating.

Death to 2021 - 7.0
If you saw last years death to 2020 its essentially the same dark humour that isn't to everyone's tastes. It didn't quite live up to last 2020 as it was a little more expected, but a good watch if you liked the previous years.

cotchin#9

OzCardTrader
Real Name
sam
WISH YOU WERE HERE (Netflix) A fantastic little Aussie flick,!! Group of friends go through the aftermath of a overseas holiday that goes wrong.
great story/directing/ acting..
ingrossing and very well done 👏
8/10 *

cotchin#9

OzCardTrader
Real Name
sam
WISH YOU WERE HERE (Netflix) A fantastic little Aussie flick,!! Group of friends go through the aftermath of a overseas holiday that goes wrong.
great story/directing/ acting..
ingrossing and very well done 👏
8/10 *
litrually woke up and rewatched this film the following morning (something I have never done before) props to Joel Edgerton he is a fine Aussie actor,deserves the roles that have come his way.

GarnettFan4Life

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Eternals - 7/10 - lots of big names, good special effects. Liked but didn’t love it.

The Last Duel - 7/10 - good overall. Ben Affleck said he had a great time making this movie. I can see why. Must’ve been the wig too, he loved being in it lol

Ray Donovan The Movie - 8/10 - good way to wrap up the show after the series was cancelled. Did a better job than Deadwood.

Top Bottom