Raiders match worn

Victor The Viking

Green Eyed
Real Name
Matthew
I've been collecting Raiders cards and other memorabilia for close to 30 years. My daughter is 3 and has outdone me :rofl:

At the Raiders v Warriors game in Canberra a few weeks back Jarrod Croker, my daughter's favourite player, spotted her at the end of the game waving to the players going in to the sheds. He decided to come over, say hello and then gave her his boots! She was one excited little Raiders fan (and so was her dad :lol:).

I finally framed them up for her today so thought I'd share a pic.
20170818_203627b.jpg

This photo is the only one I can find of the boots in action. He kicked 4 goals that night.
images.jpg

What a man, best skipper in the NRL. How this bloke doesn't get a rep jersey but players like Hayne, Dugan and Ferguson do is beyond me.

Great looking addition, well done Matt!

He's a great ambassador for the team and the game. I'd have him over Dugan and Ferguson any day of the week

I thought it came up well. What's that saying though? Everyone's a critic... My daughter said she liked it but now wants the picture of her and Croker moved to the left so she can see herself better and the photo on the right changed because she only wants Croker and not a yucky Tiger's player in the picture :rofl:

He's a great ambassador for the team and the game. I'd have him over Dugan and Ferguson any day of the week

I thought it came up well. What's that saying though? Everyone's a critic... My daughter said she liked it but now wants the picture of her and Croker moved to the left so she can see herself better and the photo on the right changed because she only wants Croker and not a yucky Tiger's player in the picture :rofl:

She's got a good eye for interior design your daughter.....

I think she's right and even if she wasn't guess what you are going to be doing?

Cheers
Ross

I have a daughter too . Problem is they are female and learn early what males dislike and they intern like !!!!. Nice score though and good job . Like the Astro turf

Back
Top Bottom