Boxing R.I.P Muhammad Ali

Woah. To see this come up in my inbox...
I got to see Muhammed a couple of times, and he was a great man and a great boxer.
There'll never be another one.
RIP

RIP Ali

Parkinsons is f***ed up - my nan suffered with that and Alzheimer's and it's devastating to the person and their family, I bet that while it is sad to see them go, it is also no way for a person to live when it gets to the bad stage. I loved my Nan but when they don't recognise you, the look on their face is heartbreaking - you just want it to stop for them. So sad.

RIP Great one
images.jpg

RIP Ali

Parkinsons is f***ed up - my nan suffered with that and Alzheimer's and it's devastating to the person and their family, I bet that while it is sad to see them go, it is also no way for a person to live when it gets to the bad stage. I loved my Nan but when they don't recognise you, the look on their face is heartbreaking - you just want it to stop for them. So sad.
Sorry bro, that was legitimately heartbreaking to read. Motoneurones took my Grandad and that last line you wrote is 100% bang on. I get you

Sorry bro, that was legitimately heartbreaking to read. Motoneurones took my Grandad and that last line you wrote is 100% bang on. I get you

Sorry to hear man!
Some brutal diseases around, that's why I haven't been on much actually, devoting every spare second I have to raise funds for a girl in my daughters class (year 1) who has something called Vanishing White Matter Disease - only 7 in Aus have it and takes all your functions and kills you before age 13. So brutal. Raising money for researcher in Israel. I might actually do a sale thread soon and give all proceeds to them.

Sorry to hear man!
Some brutal diseases around, that's why I haven't been on much actually, devoting every spare second I have to raise funds for a girl in my daughters class (year 1) who has something called Vanishing White Matter Disease - only 7 in Aus have it and takes all your functions and kills you before age 13. So brutal. Raising money for researcher in Israel. I might actually do a sale thread soon and give all proceeds to them.
Ouch :(

Good job with ur fundraising!

Back
Top Bottom