R.I.P Max Walker

Keatoboy

Travis Head #34
Real Name
Keaton
eBay User
keatoboy
Devastating news this morning that Max Walker has passed away aged 68 after a battle with Melanoma. Gone too soon.

I never really knew much about him until I started listening to The 12th Man, and it's sad to think that a fair few of his most prominent imitations are now gone, but for me those albums will always be a great way to remember some of our great players and commentators.

R.I.P Max Walker

A very sad day for Cricket......a great player and a funny bloke.

Lost quite a few of the big names over the past few years - Tony Greig, Richie Benaud, Mike Gibson etc.

Great bloke one of the true champions of sport on and off the field,always had smile on his face and some of you young fellows might not know but he also played afl(vfl) for Melbourne I think he played around 70 games
RIP TANGLES

Great bloke one of the true champions of sport on and off the field,always had smile on his face and some of you young fellows might not know but he also played afl(vfl) for Melbourne I think he played around 70 games
RIP TANGLES
yes sorely missed, all blokes that love the sun must get themselves checked out every now and then, I myself have had about 15 skin cancers cut out over the last 25 years, was only 12 months ago I had to have top rim of my right ear rebuilt due to skin cancer.

Back
Top Bottom