R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero..

Ahh no not him, he was one funny fella, and was not a bad wrestler!

What a coincidence, bout 2 weeks ago i was really bored and i went and searched for Wrest;ers who have died. As i have not watched it for a long time, i wanted to see if anyone i knew had passed away. Suprised to see that no one had infact passed away in 2005.

very sad indeed. R.I.P Eddie i will never forget those LWO days.

Man that's tragic. Just 6 months ago, he was here in Oz part of the Smackdown tour (forget the name, but was just after Wrestlemania). I went to the event in SA, and he was funny as. He was constantly pulling down Kurt Angle's pants and spanking him. Was as funny as ever.

RIP Eddie. Glad I got to see you live.

very tragic.
he died brushing his teeth, he had heart failure and died with his toothbrush in his mouth, his brother charvo and vince theman busted down the door with police probally because they werent getting word from him.

rip eddie,

i've devastated by this. i'm only a teenager and i've been following the WWF now known as the WWE since i was 8, i also followed WCW briefly. Eddie was one of my favourite wrestlers and i was joyous to see him capture the WWE Championship with Chris Benoit at Wrestlemania when Benoit won the World Heavyweight Championship. This is very sad, after reading many reviews and interviews concerning his death and Chris Jericho also wrote an interview, it's very sad, but apparently he was a man of faith so hopefulli he's somewhere good now.

Fox 8 today for anyone with pay tv. WWE Raw tribute episode for Eddie Guererro, Smackdown tribut Friday.

i know this is a late post, didnt know much about him, cos i dont follow wrestling, but when i was in hospital, they had a farewell video showing clips of the guy.. seemed like a very nice loveable guy that loved his friends, family and the sport he loved, he loved to entertain.. was a sad highlight show, it was wwe or whatever its called.. all the wrestlers fans had nothing but kind words for him, and they chanted his name.. was quite touching.. always sad to have a popular person in the community pass on..

Back
Top Bottom