Questions about Basketball Release ??

Gameday Online

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Peter Thompson
eBay User
supa5
Hi All,

Launching the new Gameday Trading Cards website later this year. Working on the Basketball library as we speak. Have a few general questions I am hoping long time collectors on here can help me with. Will add them in this thread as I go.

First Question.

Is it correct that the Flair release of sets was a Fleer produced product ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Appreciate the answer thanks.

My next question is about Panini.

I have not had much to do with basketball trading cards in recent times and know little about Panini release. My question is:

What are the main Panini release they bring out each season for Basketball ? Do they have sets that they release each year under the same name ?

Thanks in Advance

Appreciate the answer thanks.

My next question is about Panini.

I have not had much to do with basketball trading cards in recent times and know little about Panini release. My question is:

What are the main Panini release they bring out each season for Basketball ? Do they have sets that they release each year under the same name ?

Thanks in Advance

Somewhere between half and 75% of product returns each year.

Gold Standard (5 years), National Treasures (4 years), Immaculate (3 years), Flawless (3 years), prestige (3 years) hoops (4 years), Prizm (3 years), Select (3 years), Totally Certified (5 years) and preferred (4 years) are probably the core group. There's a bunch of products that appeared twice (elite, crusades, panini base brand, etc)

The thing with Leaf is, they don't have a license, so none of the players jerseys have the team names or logos on them.
Upper Deck has no NBA license either, hence the college uniforms.

Back
Top Bottom